Excel Professional Services (EPS) was established to provide world-class management consulting support to business enterprises, as they seek to develop their capacities in the three critical areas of strategy, leadership and governance. EPS is built around the concept that no business can excel in its chosen field, except it gets its strategy, leadership and governance right.
Head Human Resources
• Oversee the effective discharge of the Employee Relations departmental functions including, the functions of recruitment and selection, training and development, employee relations, advice on performance management, and industrial relations.
• Provide specialist advice and support in matters relating to human resources management and industrial relations.
•Implement, review and develop the Strategic Human Resource Plan.
•Liaise with the Chief Executive Officer, Departmental Heads and team leaders on matters affecting staff.
•Implement staff welfare policies and maintain discipline.
•Develop and implement yearly training calendar and budget for same.
•Implement staff performance review system and monitor departmental performance indicators.
•Conducts regular surveys of all Human Resources policies, programs, and practices to keep management informed of new developments.
•Manage internal and external communication mechanism.
•Manage the administrative team
Qualification and Experience.
The requirement is for an HR professional with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar role. This manager should have a B.Sc degree in Social Sciences or related discipline. A post graduate degree and professional membership will be an added advantage.
Corporate Strategy and Risk Manager
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan, Design and implement an overall risk management framework for the company.
- Undertake Risk assessment, which involves analyzing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business.
- Conducts Risk evaluation, which involves comparing estimated risks with criteria established by the organization such as costs, legal requirements etc.
- Establishes and quantifies the organizations risk appetite
- Adherence to the codes of corporate governance
- Conducts audits of policy and compliance to standards, including liaison with internal and external auditors.
- Conduct regular surveys to ensure competitiveness of the company
- Provides support, education and training of staff to build risk awareness within the organization.
Qualification and Experience.
The requirement is for a Risk Manager with a minimum of 7 years’ experience in a similar role. This manager should have a B.Sc degree in Finance, Economics or related discipline and professional qualification such as ACCA, CIMA or ACA. A post graduate degree will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their application and CV using the position applied for as the mail subject, to: email@example.com