An Independent member of UHY, one of the world’s leading accounting and consulting networks with over 100 member firms operating in nearly 240 offices in 78 countries, managed by Urbach Hacker Young International London, www.uhy.com. UHY is the 23rd largest international accounting and consultancy network.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: HR Consulting Associate
- Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommend needed changes.
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
- Allocate human resources, ensuring appropriate matches between personnel.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
Job Title: Finance and Admin Manager
- Financial Management
Budgets and Management Reporting:
- Preparation of management reports and actual against business plan & budget as required.
- Provide management reporting to Executive Director and Finance and Audit Committee.
- Prepare cash flow management processes.
- Manage processes to record & reconcile expenses against income and provide regular management reporting.
- Process accounts payables, obtain payment authorities, record & prepare for payment, process online payments and record payments.
- Provide regular creditor reports.
- Prepare & send invoices to debtors as required, record, follow up debtors, maintain expected payment dates in cash flow spreadsheet, receive & record payments.
- Action regular reconciliations of all bank accounts & credit cards.
- Prepare accruals as required & record
- Maintain the Asset Register & Depreciation Schedule.
- Support preparation of BAS, Annual Audits & preparation of annual financial statements working with the Treasurer, external accountants and auditors.
- Prepare fortnightly payroll, obtain approval and process to bank.
- Produce & issue payslips.
- Maintain all payroll records.
- Process leave records & accruals.
- Prepare & Pay associated payroll payments eg Workcover & superannuation.
- Prepare yearly Payroll reconciliations & PAYG Payment Summaries.
- Support all other employer payroll related requirements.
Office & Administrative Management Role:
- Be accountable for and manage the staff delivering the following functions:-
- The reception & front of house functions e.g. first point of contact services
- The physical infrastructure for the operations e.g. premises, equipment and assets.
- The administrative function e.g. records management, inwards & outwards mail, purchasing, diary management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to:
Application Deadline 7th October 2015.