Tros Offshore provides first class marine services to the oil and gas industry. Founded on the principles of client satisfaction, operational quality, safety and protection of the environment, our company strives to provide its clients with a highly responsive service. We employ innovative technology that is delivered by dedicated and highly trained professionals to meet our clients’ operational objectives.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Health Safety Officer
- Making changes to working practices that are safe and comply with legislation;
- Preparing health and safety strategies and developing internal policy;
- Leading in-house training with managers and employees about health and safety issues and risks;
- Carrying out risk assessments and considering how risks could be reduced;
- Outlining safe operational procedures which identify and take account of all relevant hazards;
- Carrying out regular site inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented;
- Keeping records of inspection findings and producing reports that suggest improvements;
- Recording of incidents and accidents and producing statistics for managers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]