Established in 2001, Simplytrak is one of the oldest companies in the remote monitoring and asset tracking industry and started with providing vehicle tracking services in the UK to enable businesses monitor and track their assets for better fleet management and operations.
By 2009, Simplytrak had expanded further to Africa providing generator monitoring systems that allow maintenance scheduling, provide a cost operating structure and billing platform to a wide range of clients in different business disciplines from banking and insurance to transportation, energy, marine, oil and gas industries. Simplytrak operates in 37 countries around the world delivering quality services to our customers, saving businesses and individuals money and time while enjoying positive returns on investments.
Position: Chief Technical Officer
Education: BSC/BE/Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Experience: Minimum 12+ Years of experience in Technical Operations & Project Management
Expertise Fields: Fuel Management Solutions with RFID Tags/Automatic Tank Gauging/Telematics/Vehicle Tracking with Data Mining Solutions/Remote Power Management Solutions/Security Solutions.
- Responsible for overall operations of Engineering & Technical Department
- Responsible for providing expertise in enhancing company business and facilitating advanced & scalable technologies and solutions
- Overall responsible for System Hardware and Software to develop and customize in coordination of technical partners, and meet or exceed customers expectations.
- Define technical standards, policies, procedures, measures, and organizational enhancements to meet company goals.
- Develop and monitor tech/ops department budgets and forecasts
- Establish key performance indicators for tech ops staff and the department as a whole.
- Mentor staff members in order to assist them in cultivating their skills.
- Ensure smooth and timely execution and commissioning of projects.
- Establish good customer relationships by providing excellent and timely services.
- Deal with customers to ensure smooth everyday operations of technical department.
- Establish technical talks with our channel partners and participate in R&D.
- Establish training, short and long-term goals for technical and operations staff, if needed and recommend to HR department
- Review technical designs created for conformance to development standards, appropriate design choices.
- Create technical design for large and complicated projects and monitor the feedback.
- Evaluate new Microsoft technologies and make recommendations and decisions on inclusion into the company development methodologies and product architecture.
- Create implementation plan and documentation to be followed by tech/ops staff.
- Research and evaluate third party software for usage in development lifecycle to aid efficiency and/or quality.
- Define development standards and methodologies.
- Responsible for implementation of company HSE objectives at corporate level and on projects.
- Any other technical duties that may be assigned to you.
Position: Business Development/Sales ManagerThe Role:
To improve the market position and grow profit through attracting new customers and by increasing the revenue generated from existing customers.
- Maintain customer relationships and ensure customer loyalty through excellent customer service
- Maintain regular and effective communication with clients via telephone, face-to-face and written communication
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of competitor products, be able to highlight their disadvantages and promote relevant benefits;
- Be able to demonstrate a full knowledge of all company products, relevant selling points and benefits;
- Manage and maintain a sales pipeline and ensure all business development opportunities are followed through to conclusion;
- To ensure efficient and effective operating standards for sales administration, planning and reporting systems;
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales;
- Develop strategic sales plans and strategies;
- Identify and target influential people inside the client, customer and third party organisations and build relationships with them;
- Present to and consult with management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels;
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet client’s needs, concerns, and objectives;
- Advise Managing Director of client feedback/comments relating to product content and pricing as well as company performance;
- Develop and agree targets, pricing and margins along with the Managing Director and ensure they are met by team;
- Track progress against targets on an ongoing basis and take necessary action with Managing Director to refocus efforts if targets are not being met;
- Communicate new product developments to prospective clients;
- Support mobilization of new business with agreed handover to Operations;
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends;
- Represent the company on business development and sales-related projects and meetings;
- Create client proposals, contracts and any further documentation, following the company’s procedure;
- Maintain, develop and expand the company’s service portfolio range
- Keep abreast of all industry developments and being aware of and responsive to economic trends and government policies;
- Maintain relationships with all product related partners and suppliers and identifying new potential partners/suppliers, as required;
- Performs other assigned duties as delegated from time to time.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in Sales, with also an Online/Digital Marketing expertise. The candidate of interest should have worked in the technology space, where he/she had to work in a distribution capacity. As we are a Hi-tech Fuel and Fleet Management Company and sell very specialized hardware, software, and services to a unique set of clients,we require a candidate with a strong network in the industry, a good grip on technology and ample experience as well.
- Ideal candidate should have experience in distribution of products and rendering of services from an OEM supplier and/or from the Nigerian E-commerce industry
- Minimum of a Second Class Upper Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Business Administration, Marketing or a technology related field.
- MBA Preferred
- Solid understanding and hands on experience of technology related to the industry.
- Strong knowledge of local industries, employers, and business market.
- Awareness of current trends in the industry.
- Proven experience in developing account penetration and development strategies, and making sales.
- Experience with managing teams to meet objectives.
- Ability to call confidently on the highest-level decision makers in an organization.
- Demonstrate success at working in a fast-paced, highly-competitive, deadline-oriented environment.
- Self-motivated individual who exhibits a sense of urgency in all sales- and service-related activities.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, follow-up, negotiation, and closing skills.
- The position requires a strong emphasis on the ability to listen and lead account teams
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply