Quo Magnis Limited is a Human Resource & Organizational Effectiveness consulting company. Our work cuts across various industries and sectors focused on designing enabling structures and processes that provide the necessary support for such organizations to thrive.
We have seasoned consultants with vast experience and competence who design appropriate and customized structures for clients. We don’t only design; we also support our clients in implementing these structures and ensuring overall success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Revenue Generation
To drive business across all business locations in terms of liabilities and investment options for the Bank with strategic focus on small and medium enterprises, corporates and High Net-worth Individuals (HNIs).
- Drive and develop Liability and Investment Generation opportunities from SME, HNI and Corporate clients/ customers across operating areas of coverage/ business presence.
- Develop and implement a market penetration strategy within identified prospect bases across key industries / sectors.
- Business mapping and strategic marketing penetration strategies for revenue and customer generation.
- Investors’ relationship and Portfolio management.
- Provide insight and recommendations for product development.
- Proactively source market intelligence for strategic positioning.
Skills & Qualification Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable tertiary institution.
- An MBA or other relevant post-graduate degree(s) will be an advantage.
- A minimum of 8 – 10 years’ relevant experience in Marketing, Sales and/or Business Development experience in the Banking sector, four (4) of which should have been in a managerial capacity. Preference will be for those with prior experience in micro-finance banks and boutique finance houses.
- Track record of relationship management and strategic networking skills at the highest level in the private and public sectors.
- Proven experience working with High Net-worth Individuals/ clients.
- Excellent knowledge and skills in driving business development, sales and customer relationship management.
- Business acumen/ Strategic thinking / Proven leadership skills.
Personal Attribute Requirement
- Gravitas, as well as excellent presentation and persuasive skills.
- Maturity and tact, including the ability to relate with different levels of authority.
- Excellent networking skills, particularly relationship building, interpersonal and communication skills.
- High ethical standards and level of integrity.
- Strong result orientation and drive.
This is a highly attractive role in an organisation focused on providing good career opportunities and compensation in return for hard work, creativity and total job ownership. Only qualified candidates need apply.
Application Closing Date
4th September, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to:[email protected] with the subject as the job function applied for.