Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood City, California, United States.
The company specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly its own brands of database management systems. As of 2011, Oracle is the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.
Job Title: Territory Sales Manager, ERP/HCM/CRM
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to
- sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers.
- Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application.
- Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Job duties are varied and complex,
- needing independent judgment.
- May have project lead role.
- 5 years field sales experience with focus on large strategic accounts including applications sales experience.
- Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiation skills.
- Successful sales track record.
- Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors.
- Interaction with C level players.
- Team player.
- Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Travel may be needed.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.