Leventis Motors Limited (a member of A.G Leventis Nigeria Plc.) is the leading distributor of Trucks and Buses in Nigeria, providing you with World Leading brands such as Volkswage, Eiche, Foton-Daimle and JCB construction equipment.
By carrying multiple brands, Leventis Motors is able to cater to a wide range of customer needs as dictated by customer demand.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
- Manage all trip issues pre/post within the plant
- Assist delivery officers in filling forms
- Prepare reports on personnel & other operational logistics issues
- Daily communication en-route with delivery officers
- Assessment for safety invoicing and trip monitoring
- Maintain optimum level of inventory
- To manage the vendor and keep a good relationship with them.
- Monitoring / follow-up of field logistics systems to ensure all standard practices are adhered to and compliance maintained
- Collect all forms wage bills & consignment debit notes
- Payout trip allowances
Qualification and Requirements
- B.Sc/HND in Social Science with minimum of 3 years experience in Logistic & Transportation
- Understanding of basic fleet-related accounting, budgeting, performance analysis and long term cost efficiency analysis.
- Good communication skills including ability to prepare and present concise oral and written logistics operations reports.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft excels and word.
- Basic personnel management and leadership skills
- Understanding of items such as labor law and business ethics
- Good interpersonal skill
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 15th September, 2015.