House of Tara International is a beauty/skin care consulting firm that desires to become a household name primarily amongst Nigerian females and thereafter West African females. It is also involved in raising young entrepreneurs in the beauty industry otherwise referred to as beauty care representatives.
We are recruiting to fill the position:
Job Title: Sales Associate
Reports to: Key Accounts Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Actively participate in all programs and procedures that drive sales.
- Determine the customer’s needs; provide product knowledge to customers through the features, values and benefits of each product.
- Suggestively sell additional products and services that the customer may not have anticipated they will need.
- Handle returns/complaints courteously, effectively and report them to the account manager and ensure it gets to the customer care department.
- Correctly handle all record/inventory transactions to avoid discrepancies
- Ensuring that all customers receive excellent service through direct salesmanship, and prompt and courteous service.
- Ensure customer satisfaction; provide superior customer service and be timely
- Have a detailed knowledge about your products and services rendered by the company
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing sales plan along sides the account manager.
- Strive to achieve individual sales plan.
- Spend a significant portion of your time in the field
- Ensure the order worksheet is neatly organized and verified to avoid mistakes in packing the products ordered.
- Assisting customers with questions, needs and purchases.
- Identifying customer requirements.
- Assisting customers with purchase decisions.
Education and Work Experience Requirements
- Graduate degree in related field with
- At least 2 years sales experience
- Has general knowledge of operating a cash register and closing out procedures. Able to relate well with others, dependable, accurate, self-motivated, polite and tactful.
- Ability to sit, stand and walk around for long periods of time.
- Comprehensive knowledge of sales techniques
- Providing insights into consumer behavior.
- Must have a philosophy that is consonant with the Mission, Vision, and Core Values of the organization.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Able to adapt to immediate or unforeseen challenges.
- Detail orientated and consistently accurate.
- Can quickly learn new processes
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org the subject of the mail must be “Sales Associate Kwara”