Great Brands Nigeria Ltd. is a World-Class, People Orientated, Performance Driven, Sales and Distribution Company. We are the leading consumer goods distribution company in Nigeria with over 40 years’ of experience in Nigeria and West Africa region.
Job Title: Regional Accounts Manager
Job reference: RAM
- Daily posteing of Accounts on ERP.
- Accurate and timely booking of Expenses in the correct cost center
- Review of Trial Balance
- Management of Fixed Assets Register
- Eligible Candidate Should Possess The Following Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles including
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications, MS Dynamics NAV an advantage.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports. statements and projections.
- Control Bank Reconciliation is done on daily basis
- Review and analysis of Bank Charges
- Disbursement Operational Budgets.
- Monthly reconciliation and closure of Suppliers’ accounts.
- A first class or 2nd class upper BSc/BA Undergraduate degree/MBA in Accounting or Finance from a reputable institution
- Possession of professional qualification, such as ACA or ACCA, ICAN is an added advantage
- Minimum of five (5) years’ relevant experience in a similar accounting or audit role
- Ability ro analyze, evaluate and review mformation pertaining to audits and audit re
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should please apply and send your CV by email attachment to: [email protected] Deadline for submission 24/8/2015