Forte Oil Plc – We are a foremost indigenous major marketer of refined petroleum products with a strong presence in the thirty-six states of Nigeria and Abuja.
Rivers State, an aviation joint users hydrant in Ikeja, Lagos, and joint aviation depots in Abuja, Port Harcourt and Kano, we are indeed a major marketer of choice in Nigeria.We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Report to: Group Head, Business Assurance & Compliance
Function: Business Assurance and Compliance
- To plan, execute and coordinate Forte Oils’ enterprise-wide IT
audit reviews to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of
management information systems deployed to support Forte Oils’ Business
- Determine key IT internal controls needed throughout Forte Oil’s
operations and work with business application users and Head of IT in
ensuring that these are implemented and adhered to.
- Implement Forte Oil’s internal audit programs and controls, covering business systems, processes and application controls.
- Assist in the development and preparation of assigned audit plan
with the Group Head, Business Assurance and Compliance. Work
collaboratively with Head of Business Assurance and Compliance, Head of
Information Technology and other staff to plan, execute and report audit
findings covering IT key systems and processes.
- Assist senior management to ensure key systems controls are in
place and to facilitate FO’s establishment and maintenance of system
- Prepare and discuss audit/review findings with appropriate
members of management, recommend changes to corporate IT policies and
procedures, summarize audit findings as well as prepare draft reports.
- Review IT projects to ensure the objectives of time, cost and quality are optimally achieved.
- Perform other activities as may be assigned by the Group Head, Business Assurance and Compliance.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- The ideal candidate should have a first Degree in Computer
Science or Engineering with Second Class Upper, a professional IT
qualification such as (CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC) and 7 years cognate
experience with at least five (5) years of internal audit involvement in
a reputable organization or oil & gas company with multinational
- Others essential skills and knowledge are:
- Excellent data analysis skill with the use of ACL/IDEA for extensive re-computation of data.
- Familiarity with SAP accounting software package or any other financial application systems.
- Impeccable integrity and independence of mind, with the courage to address important issues.
- Ability to impart knowledge and develop the competencies of direct reports.
- Internal: Group head, Business Assurance &compliance,
Executive and Senior management, Business Assurance and Compliance team
- External: Service providers
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates whose skills and capabilities match
the job profile should send their CV’s with subject ‘System Audit
Manager – FO/BAC/AUD/0815′ to: [email protected]