FMG Group work across all industries. They’re best known for their role in Occupational Health and Safety, Management and Security but have many lesser known roles as specialist consultants. They provide extremely high value services to their clients and are often able to find causes of problems which the clients can’t identify, or in some cases don’t even know are potential risks. Their fundamental skills are invaluable in terms of developing and creating good safety practices throughout their industries.
FMG Group also offers consultancy based on the security and safety industry best standards and practices, we combine practical and proven experiences to create an assessment plan that fits the client’s needs and budget.
We deliver high quality training by experienced cadre of instructors who have a minimum of 10 years real-world experience, all have a strong military, police or private sector safety and security experience.
All of our instructors employ the most updated training methodologies to recreate realistic environments, resulting in full immersion training that produces immediate results.
FMG Group WORK ENVIRONMENT
FMG Group work environment includes:
• Hazardous materials
• Accident prevention
• Food technology
• Health care
• Manufacturing safety
• Information Technology
• Construction site safety practices and protective clothing
• Workplace assessments
• Fire safety
• Environmental hazard evaluation
• Safety assessment studies
• Training in safety procedures
• Briefing management and government on safety issues
• Research and related projects
• Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
• Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
• Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
• Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
• Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
• Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION :
Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets, Staffing
Directors are expected to have at least 10 years working experience.
FMG GROUP SALARY AND HOURS
FMG Group salary runs between $1,000 to $2,000, depending on QUALIFICATION, PROFESSIONAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AREA OF EXPERTISE, SMARTNESS AND FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE. Contract and project work may increase income considerably. The staff work standard business hours, or as required by clients.
FMG GROUP CAREER ENVIRONMENT
FMG Group career environment is based on professional skills, Qualifications, Areas of expertise, Smartness and Financial Intelligence so that FMG group can be well represented in agencies, either private businesses or government agencies. The promotional track is a good representation of related career moves.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested Applicant should forward their CV in MS word format with a good cover letter to [email protected] on or before 10th September, 2015.
Recruitment exercise has already started so selected applicants will be contacted immediately to join the recruitment exercise which entails series of test, interviews and finally Job description for selected applicants. The Recruitment exercise will end 30th September, 2015 and applicants will be treated on a first come, first served basis.