Exxon Mobil Corporation is the world’s leading publicly-owned energy company. ExxonMobil’s business in Nigeria is conducted through individual operating companies.
Lead Process Engineer | EXXON MOBIL
Located in our Client’s Engineering office in Lagos (Nigeria).
6 days per week and 10 hours per day.
Scope of role:
– Follow the activity of client engineering for the development of EPC project. You will be located in the client’s offices as a task force and you will be the main interface between Head quarter engineering offices and the field.
– Process Simulation Training, i.e., Hysys, Hysim, ProMax, Proll
– Develop process systems solutions utilizing Company products and technologies, where applicable and cost effective; this would include PFD and P&ID definition, process equipment selection, performance evaluation and sizing
– Know, apply, and use Company proprietary and licensed process simulation programs for main focus areas, including compact separations, crude treating, gas sweetening membranes, produced water treatment, and mass transfer processes
– Discern clients’ technical / commercial drivers and respond with appropriate process and economic solutions
– Take principal responsibility for advanced engineering calculations and utilization of multifaceted simulation models
– Perform basic engineering calculations such as heat and mass balance, equipment duty specifications, fluid flow and hydraulics, heat exchange, valve and orifice sizing, etc.
– Understand overall process system and interdependency of various unit operations
– Assume responsibility of the proposal process and technical specifications evaluation for inquiry packages to include all variations of process solution options – internals, equipment, skid, and / or systems
– perspective as required by sales personnel, including presentation of technical solutions
– Manage and control the quality, the costs and the timing of the subcontracted activities ensuring the compliance with project scheduling, goals and with contract requirements.
– Analyze and validate technical documentation and identify possible improvement areas in terms of cost/time optimization.
Desired Skills and Experience
– Experience in Epc project.
– Minimum of 5 years’ experience is required.
– Fluent in English.
Lead Project Controller | EXXON MOBIL
As the Lead Project Controller you will have the following responsibilities :
v Cost Controller :
o Use of Oracle
o Able to take estimate develop CBS (WBS) for cost tracking from the proposed estimate
o Able to use Earned Value
o Able to Forecast
o Able to provide assistance with mitigation plans
o Self-starter and can work independently
v Scheduling :
o Knowledge of Primavera
o Complete understanding of CPM Scheduling methodology
o Develop a detailed EPC schedule
o Create Histograms and S-Curves from the schedule and cost data
Desired Skills and Experience
v Relevant degree or appropriate experience
v A pro-active approach to solving problems and getting the job done
v Excellent communication skills
v Excellent written and verbal communication skills
v Knowledge of Primavera P6 and spreadsheets, with database capability would be an advantage
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click on preferred job titles to apply online.