EmeraldBlends Enterprises is a leader in the design and manufacture of (interior) floors and ceilings. Our innovative residential and commercial product designs, solutions and services enableour customers to deliver the exceptional interior spaces they envision for themselves and their clients.
In 2010, EmeraldBlends consolidated encouraging net sales within the country and beyond. we operates with approximately 500 employees. A company with strong global aspirations, we have already made our presence felt in Africa and have a strong foot hold in the global market.We owe our success to our strong foundation built on trust, innovation and partnership.
EmeraldBlends Enterprises is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
- Receives and stores product by designing and developing product movement and storage systems; improving operations; managing staff.
- Secures property by developing protection and access policies and procedures; coordinating patrols with security department.
- Recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits and identifying trends.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing policies, standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Updates information, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes warehouse operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- 2-5 years experience
- Candidate must reside in Lagos State
- Managing Processes
- Reporting Skills
- Analyzing Information
- Dealing with Complexity and Deadline-Oriented.
- People Management
- Computer literacy
- Communication skill
- Data Entry and Processing Skills
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- Manages and executes administrative, project, and executive support activities associated with the office of a core division or equivalent component of the University.
- Serves as principle point of administrative contact and liaison with internal and external constituencies.
- Provides and/or oversees the provision of direct staff support to the office principal. Provides specialist administrative services as appropriate in some important areas.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as the primary point of administrative contact and liaison with other offices and individuals.
- Organizes and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other special events. Oversees the operation of office accounts, and plans and monitors expenditures; as appropriate.
- Assist with preparation of the budget
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting system
- Oversees and administers the day-to-day activities of the office; develops policies, procedures, and systems which ensure productive and efficient office operation.
- Supervises the work of employees in supporting roles, including assigning workload and monitoring employee performance.
- Oversees and facilitates resources management and administration procedures and documentation for the principal.
- Assists in the coordination, supervision, and completion of special projects, as appropriate.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Degree in Business Administration or other related field
- 1-3 years of additional work experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to gather data, compiles information, and prepares reports.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Skill in budget preparation and fiscal management.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to lead and train staff and/or students.
- Conflict resolution and/or mediation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Knowledge of office management principles and procedures.
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments on sensitive, confidential issues.
- Organizing and coordinating skills.
- Supervisory skills
- Team building
- Knowledge of human resources administration principles and practices.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be respectful
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Be flexible
- Demonstrate sound work
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Strictly for Lagos residence.
Application Deadline 30th January, 2016.