Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing remote contractors. Our platform connects customers to the worlds best talent for both technical and non-technical employment. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long term growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Software Architect – C#
Position type: Full time (40 hours per week)
Ready to make $60,000 USD while working for a fortune 500 company from the comfort of your home? Eager to join a network of the most talented remote workers in the world? If so, this role is for you. Work for Crossover, and you’ll earn the most competitive wages on the market, collaborate with the most skilled teams in your field, and work for the most elite companies in the world. Sound too good to be true? Take a closer look.
What to Expect as a C# Software Architect at Crossover
- Choose Crossover and you’ll be joining our team of world class developers to handle applications as they move across tech stacks.
- Our team consistently creates new build processes and tackles any bugs that arise in scripts and code.
- Crossover’s brilliant engineers focus on solving difficult and complex technical issues, not simple bugs fixed with a quick online search.
- You’ll be challenged, and your technical skills will be sharpened.
- We are looking for new developers eager to build on their years of technical experience to contribute to our culture of cutting edge excellence.
The Type of C# Software Architects We’re Looking For
Crossover values a culture of excellence. We need software architects who are not only technically proficient, but also demonstrate the following qualities:
- A willingness to embrace the concept of iterative development as the means for building excellent products
- Readiness to give all the effort necessary to do an excellent job – even if it means putting in extra time to research the problem you’re facing
- Perfectionism: knowing how it should be done and not stop until it’s done right
- Excellent communication skills (in English).
Desired Skills and Experience
- 6+ years of experience as both a hands-on architect and a software engineer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering (further education is a plus).
- Leadership experience in creating, deploying, and iterating excellent software.
Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- Java EE including (Web Services, REST, JPA).
- Database (SQL server/Oracle/MySQL)
- SOA, EDA, and design patterns
- Cloud computing architecting
- noSQL (MongoDB and/or cassandra)
- Proficiency in the Hadoop, MVVC, and knowledge of another programming language (Java, Ruby, PHP) is desired but not mandatory.
- At Crossover, you’ll earn extremely competitive wages while enjoying the flexibility of working from virtually anywhere on the face of the earth:
- Salary: 30 USD/hr
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online