CHAN Medi-Pharm Ltd/Gte (CMP), is today the oldest and largest drug distribution NGO in Nigeria. The company has expanded to acquire a large asset base with Headquarters at Jos and six zonal offices within Nigeria. With a vision to be “the preferred partner in health care” and as a result of rapid expansion, the company is seeking to recruit dynamic and performance driven individuals to fill the following vacancies.
Job Title: PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE MANAGING DIRECTOR/CEO
The ideal person shall have overall responsibility for administration of the MD’s Office. He/She is expected to be someone that has exceptional writing skills, very organised and also have eyes for details. Reporting to the Managing Director/CEO, the applicant should:
- Hold a minimum of a B. SC./H.N.D in Secretarial Administration, English Language or any other Arts/Social Science.
- Must be a proficient in the use of Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Candidate should not be more than 35 years of age.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter electronically not later than two (2) weeks from the date of this publication to: PAMD@chanmedi-pharm.org
Job Title: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
The ideal person will lead the Sales and Marketing Channel Development team at the National level and will be responsible for delivering the National Sales figures and implementing the market development plan for the company; Reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing, the applicant should:
- Hold a minimum of a B. Pharm degree with not less than 3 years experience in managing a Team of Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing Staff in high performance Sales function.
- Candidate should not be less than 32 years of age.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter electronically not later than two (2) weeks from the date of this publication to: BDM@chanmedi-pharm.org