Atlantic Shipping and Logistic Services Limited (ASLS) is a fast-paced, constantly evolving shipping and logistic company, which was born of the great desire for professionalism in shipping and logistics business to serve the general maritime business community with new rules and regulations from a host of entities create challenges by governing what, where and how a business can ship commodities on a daily basis. Atlantic Shipping and Logistic Services Limited (ASLS) remain up to date on the latest laws governing the transportation of all types of goods.
Owing to innovative ideas and business development, we are currently recruiting for qualified individuals to be part of our reputable
Preferred Field of Study: Business management/Administration,
Finance/Accounting, Economics, Social Sciences and any Management
Preferred Years of Experience: 2 years significant experiences or
training as an Administrative Manager/Officer
Job Description and Responsibilities:
• Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails;
• Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for managers or supervisors;
• Liaison with attorneys concerning HR policies;
• Work with partners, associates, and client managers to develop more efficient and effective processes and policies;
• Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules;
• Ensures the maintenance of office equipment and machinery, including copier, generator set;
• Develops administrative staff by providing information, and experiential growth opportunities;
• Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
• Strong organizational skills, communication skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact well with others;
• This position also requires excellent time management skills and the ability to manage employees;
• Sound human relation and detailed in issues analysis;
• A hands-on leader with strategic mindset, strong interpersonal, problem solving and multi-tasking skills;
• Proactive, responsible and detail oriented team player with positive work attitude;
• Excellent spreadsheet and presentation skill is required;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Effective Computer skills;
• Analytical and problem solving skills;
• Decision making skills.
Application Deadline: September 18, 2015
Qualified applicants should forward their CV to
[email protected] using Job position as
the subject of the mail.