AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria is a foreign-owned financial institution, based in Lagos state, which offers a broad range of financial services to micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) and other clients in the lower income strata.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Capture of all Procurement requests and ensure aii procurement orders are within assigned budgets and handled in a timely and effective manner.
- Process all procurement related invoices for onward transmission to finance and track same to ensure payments are made to all bank’s vendors on time.
- Devise innovative strategies to improve quality of goods or services, reduce costs and provide best value for money.
- Planning and arranging inventory levels of materials or products.
- Maintain and keep a register of market prices and catalogs through the conduct of market survey on goods and services procured from time to time or as may be required.
- Participate in the negotiation of contract and purchase requirements on a range of procurement ensuring favorable terms and conditions are obtained, with minimal risk of exposure and ensure delivery of exact specifications as requested.
- Prepare and administer request for quotation proposal/tender documentations/application of Tender/strategic process for key projects and spend categories as may be required.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Minimum educational qualification of B.Sc./HND in Business, Economics and/or related field
- Minimum of 2 years work experience to procurement and/or Purchasing and supply chain management
- Good oral and written communication skills
- High level of Integrity and detail oriented
- Good proficiency in the use of Excel, Microsoft word, and PowerPoint.
- Membership of Chartered institute of Procurement and Supply Management of Nigeria is an added advantage
- Good knowledge of Quality products/services, market terrain and current market prices.
- Excellent inter-personal negotiation, planning and organization skills
How to Apply
Interested and Qualified Candidates should please send their CVs as an attachment to:
[email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email not later than Tuesday, September 8th, 2015.