S&S hotels and suites remain the hotel of choice for the business traveler who requires a convenient central location offering a welcome haven that feels like a second home and the unrivaled services personified by the warmth and dedication of our staff, as well as the discerning leisure traveler seeking the captivating dining and limitless nightlife destinations within walking distance of the hotel.
Described as an urban oasis, this luxury boutique hotel nestled in the heart of Victoria Island, the business capital of Lagos, offers unique style, spacious guestrooms and suites and especially gracious services that make it an ideal getaway spot for business and leisure travelers alike.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Handle product recalls.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Sell products and services.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Close out or open call records.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Handle changes in policies or renewals.
- Cancel or upgrade accounts.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advise on company information.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Place or cancel orders.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Act as the company gatekeeper.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
Job Title: Waiter/Waitress
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Collect payments from customers.
- Write patrons’ food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
- Take orders from patrons for food or beverages.
- Should possess relevant qualification.
- Must be able to read and write.
- High moral character and integrity.
- Prior experience in the role above will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to:[email protected]
Application Deadline 30th January, 2015.