Hobark International Limited (HIL) is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasec- provide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
Job Title: Quality Inspector
Responsible for assuring that manufactured items are made and assembled correctly and ensure zero defect delivery.
- Inspects & tests motorcycles and parts prior to delivery to make sure conformance with specified standards, using mechanical hand tools specification sheets.
- Turns screws bolts to adjust brake, carburettor, clutch, or timing of motor to attain specified performance, using hand tools
- Compiles written report approving unit for shipment or specifies reason for disapproval. When test riding.
- Examines seats, headlamp, tears in upholstery, and bike exterior for chips scratches on painted surfaces
- Examines motor cycle for installation of specified accessories, like batteries and starter
- Move the Motorcycles to sale section or repair section in case of defects.
- Identify and fix defect or recommend action to fix the defect.
- Activates motor runs stationary motorcycle at various speeds & records unusual sounds or vibration in motor, rear end, or transmission.
- Drives motorcycle over test area to detect malfunctions in engine defects in body assembly
- Observes instrument dials & gauges on dashboard records deviations from standards, like performance vibration, low oil pressure, discharging battery, or stiff action.
- Verify the appearance of the Motorcycle and part to be sure it’s in conformity with the standard and there is no scratch or broken parts.
Training & Experience:
- Minimum Certificate ND Holder in Engineering course or any related course
- Must have experience in quality control and inspection
- Ability to adhere to Safety instructions
- Good technical knowledge
- Must know how to ride a Motorcycle
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply