Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development. The company made history on August 5, 2001 by becoming the first telecoms operator to launch commercial GSM services in Nigeria and has scored a series of many “firsts” in the highly competitive Nigerian telecommunications market including the first to introduce toll-free 24-hour customer care; first to launch service in all the six geo-political zones in the country; first to introduce affordable recharge denominations; first to introduce monthly free SMS and first to introduce monthly airtime bonus.
A truly innovative company, Airtel has showed resilience, charting new paths in meeting the demands and needs of its esteemed stakeholders and enhancing distribution as well as providing affordable services to empower more Nigerians.
In Nigeria, Airtel is working tirelessly to live up to an ambitious vision of being the most loved brand in the daily lives of Nigerians as it offers a superior brand experience and a portfolio of innovative products & services ranging from exciting voice solutions to inventive data packages and mobile broadband.
Senior Manager: Site Deployment
Plan, Direct and Deploy all Identified Network Projects and Programs to ensure High Speed of Time to Market. This role must guarantee synergy, effective and efficient resource utilization, cost optimization and Return on investments to deliver on Business goals and +1 Network experience.
To ensure Sites & Erlangs deployment as stipulated in Annual Operating Plan (Financial and Strategy)
- Achieve budget approval to all Project Costs and ensure monitoring process for remote infrastructure implementation/integration
- Create Project Tracking Systems and ensure continual improvements in Business Model.
- Evaluate all Service Level agreements, partner with all stakeholders to achieve positive customer experience and optimize costs
- Operate as single point of Contact for all projects and Programs impacting on Network
- Ensure areas that are controlled by Network impacts on gain in market share
- Ensure innovative resource planning
Speed of Execution of Roll outs & Installation and Commissioning of Core Network (Customer)
- Ensure that the speed to market exceeds competition and first time resolution( FTR)
- Provide plans and Set up process of Increasing network coverage in strategic revenue generating locations
- Determine and Manage strict timelines and quality delivery in a multi-vendor environment with Ericsson & Huawei.
- Provide plans to Improve network coverage in Collaboration with business & planning team
- Propose and review Roll out of cabinet expansion and transmission as per network priorities by collaborating with commercial for the identification of new areas and deployment of the network.
- Establish systemic process for the supervision of installation of new Network Devices with future capacity plan
- Track Deployment, Relocation & Upgrades as a part of Program Management Support to Network Operations
Logistics and Project Management
- Establish departmental process to align to PMI process for all projects and enforce strict adherence.
- Ensure Management of CWIP (Capital Work In Progress) to deliver on equipment
Regulatory and Statutory Compliance
- Ensure all necessary documentation for regulatory compliance is adequate and readily available
- Ensure all statutory permissions required for deployment have been approved and documented.
Partner and Supply Chain Management
- Provide support and Ensure effective process of Partner management of Service Provide and Infrastructure vendors. Establish procedure for improving rollout and maintenance vendor and subcontractor performance to ensure regular follow-up and objective measurements.
- Developing a win-win relationship by setting common goals and objectives.
- Ensure and monitor timely release of site request( SR) and Service Order with Tower Company and SP
- Provide platform for seamless sharing of sites with other Tower Company for effective and speedy deployment.
- Review site sharing activities with the telecom vendors and ensure that all the sites are inside the rental brackets and required permitting (environmental etc.) are secured in time to avoid project delays
- Partner with Supply Chain Management Team and validate the requests and raise the purchase of new hardware based on standards.
- Ensure and coordinate various activities with Supply Chain Management for Warehousing & Dispatching of network element to specific locations.
- Track and Follow-up on material delivery for the network rollout (Local and imported)
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- Any university degree In Engineering.
- Professional qualification in Project Management Techniques
- 8-10 years’ experience in the Telecom sector
- 5-8 years in deployment of GSM and/or 3G.
- Experience of managing multiple complex Network projects simultaneously
- Evidence of successful project delivery with wide geographical spread
- Experience in Site Planning and Use of Map Info and planning tools
- Strong Numeric skills
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Business Acumen
- Eye for details
- Environmental Knowledge
- Communication skills
- Project management
- Process Quality
Assistant Manager: Intelligence and Reporting
The role holder will be responsible for accurate performance reporting and insights generation to support various Business Units in their day-to-day activities
- Analysis & roll-out of customer / usage-related data to business users for effective planning decisions
- Accountable for documentation of Functional requirements and handed over to Technical Architecture team
- Analyze Commercial KPIs as well as improvements to overall performance reporting.
- Development of pro-active and innovative analysis leading to greater customer understanding.
- Gathering, management and maintenance of reporting catalogue for all business users
- Development of standard and custom reports, dashboards and other information delivery solutions
- Summarized monthly tables
- Site wise KPIs reports
- Gross Adds by channel (CP/TSM/Agency/Shops etc.) for sales commission calculation
- Site wise activations for the zones
- One Network Usage Report
- Customer Market Share/ SOGA & SONA Reports
- Traffic Market Share (TMS) Report
- Zonal Key-city reporting
- Daily Biz Intel SMS (Revenues, Activations, Recharges)
Operational Planning & Decision Support
- Track implementation of identified business opportunities based on agreed parameters
- Analyze the financial impact of all PCNs with business case / cost saving initiatives for business implementation.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- A University degree in Social Sciences, Economics/ Statistics and/or Business Management
- Strong knowledge of Oracle MS SQL, OBIEE, Cognos Reporting Platforms
- Very strong knowledge on the telecoms business Key performance Indicators (KPI)
- Minimum of 5 years in business intelligence reporting or data warehousing environment, 3 of which must be in telecom industry.
- Clear understanding of database structures and customer life-cycle
- Familiarity with data warehouse application design
- Experience in designing easy to use reporting instruments and dashboards
- Extreme working knowledge of Excel; PowerPoint and Burst presentation skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Result Ability to travel in the course of work requirements
Method of Application
Use links below to apply: