The Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi was established by Anambra State of Nigeria (ASN) Edict No 10 of 1988 as Anambra State University of Technology Teaching Hospital Nnewi, and shared premises with the then General Hospital, Nnewi.
The General Hospital was officially handed over to the Teaching Hospital Management Board on the 16th June, 1990. Following the handover, a number of essential hospital equipments were either refurbished or renovated.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the Intern Medical Laboratory Scientist Vacancy at Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital
Job Position: Intern Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Selected candidates are expected to undergo a twelve-month unbroken pre-registration internship in the Laboratory department, NAUTH, Nnewi
- Candidates must possess BMLS Degree from a recognized University plus the registration of Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send a type-written application which should be addressed to:
The Chief Medical Director,
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital,
Please enclose the following documents:
- Two (2) copies of Curriculum Vitae
- Two (2)copies of all relevant credentials
- Evidence of Change of Name where necessary
- Birth Certificate
- Current practicing license
- Three referee reports.
All applications should be submitted to the Office of:
The Director of Administration,
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital (NAUTH),
Note: Indicate your phone number in your application
Application Closing Date: 18th September, 2015.
Interview Date 9:00 am 16th November, 2015.