ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Graduate Sales Specialist
Publication ID: NG57450200_E1
Job Function: Sales
Contract type: Regular/Permanent
- As a Sales Specialist, you will be a part of the Low Voltage Products Division, based at Abuja.
- ABB is world’s leader in the Low Voltage Products that is offering wide range of low voltage electrical equipment serving wide varieties of applications from simple to very sophisticated application where we are leading the global markets.
- Locally we produce and offer Low voltage breakers, contactors, soft-starters, control equipment, home automation devices, wiring accessories, electrical enclosures and complete solutions in scalable range of switchboards which had references in all over Egypt, Middle east and Africa.
As a Sales Specialist, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Sells products/systems/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Units/Product Groups.
- Identifies and drives the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Manages administrative procedures in sales processes, and supports collection and project management activities when needed.
- Prepares offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and/or the Marketing Manager. Ensures appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
- Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/systems/services offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
- Prepares sales plans using company tools. Performs regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Creates added value for the customer and ABB and ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques. Communicates details in accordance with ABB offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
- Ensures efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
- Ideally you’ll hold Bachelor Degree in Electrical Power
- Engineering with 0-2 years of experience and fluency in both spoken & written English is a must.