Loesche Energy Systems Limited is an innovative family-owned machinery and plant engineering company operating worldwide. Loesche Nigeria Ltd. (LNG) was established in 2012 and is based in Lagos.
Loesche Energy Systems Limited is recruiting to fill the positions of:
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Lagos/national depolyment
Job Type: Contract
Working hours: Full-time
Role & Responsibilities
- Day-to-day execution of multiple projects through the entire project lifecycle, within budget, quality expectations and set timescales
- Responsible for projects in terms of technical order processing, from individual machines up to complex orders
- Liaising with clients and suppliers
- Creation of technical specifications for procuring machines, assemblies and services from third parties
- Team meetings with project management and the project team
- Supervision/monitoring of engineering costs
- Independent plant planning using AutoCAD & Inventor.
- Management of all technical documents and responsibility for keeping them up to date
- Creation of an order structure plan and order workflow
- Controlling the order budget and time contingents of sub-suppliers
- Deadline tracking and monitoring for projects
- Technical support and coordination for project handling
- Checking of suppliers’ basic and/or detailed engineering
- University Degree in Mechanical Engineering or process Engineering.
- PMP certificate is a must.
- Proficient in project management methods.
- Business-fluent spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of MS Project desirable.
- Very good MS Office, AutoCAD & Inventor skills.
- Professional experience in the cement industry is a must.
- Training as a technical drawer would be an advantage.
- Experience in cost and budget control and scheduling management.