MTN Nigeria is part of the MTN Group, Africa’s leading cellular telecommunications company. On May 16, 2001, MTN became the first GSM network to make a call following the globally lauded Nigerian GSM auction conducted by the Nigerian Communications Commission earlier in the year.
Thereafter the company launched full commercial operations beginning with Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.
Job Title: Senior Process Auditor
- Research and analyze financial statement and audit related issues as well as assist the Internal Process Audit Manager in the development of the audit work plan.
- Prepare and conduct work programs for assigned audits assignments.
- Document work done in the form of work papers in accordance with the Internal Audit policies and procedures.
- Review the performance of Internal Auditor and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Oversee and coordinate all technical activities, the activities of Internal Auditor and ensure all transaction and administrative documentation is recorded and available for business use.
- Coach and train Internal Auditor to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and increase product knowledge, as well as identify developmental opportunities for team members
- Work closely with other audit team members to complete each audit exercise until the assignment is completed and wrapped up.
- Draft audit reports to be reviewed by Process Audit Manager and prepare final reports for distribution.
- Collect process related data and statistics from process owners, to determine effectiveness and quality of MTNN services and determine required changes in the processes and practices necessary to provide optimum service in the most cost-effective manner.
- Identify root of business process problems and assist in developing the business case for change, benchmarking and carrying out surveys relating to process operations and improvement.
Desired Skills and Experience
- B.Sc. in any business related discipline, preferably Accounting
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- CISA, CISM will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years internal audit experience in a reputable organisation with strong internal controls.
- Experience in Process Audit/Internal Audit Practice.
- 2 years in a supervisory role
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Click Here to Apply