The Place – We are a fast growing, world class, dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerate, presently into restaurants, hotel, agriculture and nightclubbing. We are a professionally run organization established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria).
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Graduate Social Media Coordinator
- We need for immediate employment the services of social media-savvy experts to initiate and coordinate all our social media activities especially in relation to our Night club activities.
- Boost engagement across social media platforms by engaging with customers, responding to inquiries and queries, etc.
- Liaise with managers, officers and multimedia team to ensure adequate publicity of all activities and events
- Manage the company’s online presence across all relevant channels
- Develop monthly social media communication & management plan and spearhead its execution
- Visit own and other clubs at least 3 nights a week, to observe and learn/ experience clubbing (first-hand), and provide value adding recommendations
- Liaise with social media influencers when necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- A first Degree.
- Written communication skills
- Familiarity with social media tools/technology
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
How to Apply
Click here to apply
Note: In addition to your CV, send in/upload a cover letter on suitability for role