10 Nigerian Companies every fresh graduate wants to work for

It is common knowledge that every Nigerian Graduate wants to work for a company that pays well and has a lot of benefits, hence the rush towards big multinational corporations especially in the oil and gas sector.

Recently I carried out a mini survey on companies that Nigerian Graduates want to work for and the result was not so far from my expectations. 100% of the respondents chose a multinational corporation: 80% of the 100 chose companies in the oil and gas sector, while the remaining 20% chose other multinational corporations.

From the survey I have drawn up a list of the top 10 companies Nigerian graduates want to work for. The list is based on the responses from the survey not on the salary structure of the company.

  1. IBM

IBM (International Business Machines) Corporation is a multinational I.T company. It deals mostly in technology and is also a consulting company. They try to come up with innovative ideas that can make the world a better place. Why do people want to work for them? The salary! The salary of an average worker at IBM per year sums up to N2,555,455 per year with other benefits. Now who wouldn’t want that?

Prev1 of 10Next
Go to next page for more

GET JOB ALERTS
in your inbox

Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.

Comments

  1. killy chinonye Esther says:

    Kindly contact me through my email address. I have HND in public administration and have worked in the bank for three years as a cashier, customer service representative and account opening section. I think I am competent to do this job.

  2. I am presently working @ Nigerian Brewries Plc.so with the experience i have had there will enhance me to put on my best.

  3. woow..the list is quite insighting i must say…

Speak Your Mind

*


Get a Job Today with Joblanda


Reports released in early 2016 reveal more than 1.3 million Nigerians suffered job losses during the second quarter of 2015 alone, bringing the country's total unemployment rate to greater than 6 million individuals. In an effort to combat these statistics, staffing and education advancement advocate Joblanda has launched increased efforts to work with those affected by Nigeria's diminishing employment availability.

Joblanda is focused on delivering employment, career, and educational advancement opportunities to Nigerians who are seeking them. Built on the premise of doing more than just collecting and listing vacancies, we also help ensure each vacancy is well-matched to the job seeker by organizing the listings by required academic qualifications, years of experience, and industries of expertise.

In order to drive individual and collective economic growth, we also disseminate information about scholarships and educational opportunities as well as events and initiatives that can help people advance to a better career. We want to assist people In gaining the tools and information they need to live a better life, and we know that finding a great career is vital to accomplishing that goal.

joblanda gif

GET JOB ALERTS
in your inbox

Subscribe to our mailing list and get vacancies and employment updates to your email inbox.